Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Um...MEOW

I hate to say this, bro…but you kinda sound like a girl. A girly man, if you will. The points you’re making could be easily reversed.

Yes, ok. We get it. You have a DICK. You're going to enjoy sex. You may even have done so before us. Let's not dwell on it while I'm still thinking you were holding out for MS. Right. That's not a problem (let's all hope). What is a problems is that you will enjoy sex with just anyone.

Back to your first argument that girls are supposed to be rookies and guys aren’t. …uh, we don’t want a guy who fumbles around either. No one wants to hand their man a road map. But, um…so you were just practicing on all of those whores so you would know what to do when you met ms. right? Ugh. We don’t want to think about where you guys have been either. No one wants to touch the dirty guy with a ten foot pole. Even harder to accept is that if you wanted the slutastically sexually liberated girls, then wtf are you doing with us?

The point is, we (for the most part) don’t actually want to act like men. Therein lies the problem. I was trying to make a point for the conservatives, and not the feminists. Granted, of course it’s great that girls can enjoy sex. But with all this liberated sexuality, guys can’t get away with holding it against us anymore. The virgin/whore syndrome is a total double standard.

And I hope that third paragraph was a general you, and not specifically to me, because, please, I haven’t gotten laid since the Reagan era… for exactly these reasons. The idea of random sex is ick blech. Personally, I like the idea of only sleeping with one person for the rest of my life…whereas this gives most guys a total stroke.

As for the rest of the ladies out there, I can’t speak for them. But the point I was ineffectively trying to make is that some may be lulled into the delusion that sleeping with someone will make you closer, instead of getting close first and sealing it with a screw. It’s like being an unintentional slut.

And what’s with the shut down after sex paradox. What happens there? I HAVE TO KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment